Re: Academics Hub?

2016-03-20 20:38:46
Phil,

A mailing list focused for Academics is rather different from a regional
mailing list
focused on informal get-togethers and working towards having remote hubs as
and
when desired.  I'd rather see a bit of common understanding and desire for
such
a mailing list from a group of folks - perhaps after a side-meeting or such?

I've been thinking about it, but it feels like a different type of group to
me.
Obviously, I'm happy to hear other thoughts and opinions.

Regards,
Alia

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 12:39 PM,