Re: Academics Hub?

2016-03-20 20:41:54
Russ,

To my knowledge, there are only the Boston and Bangalore ones.
I think that these regional lists have to be organized from the bottom-up,
with
a couple people at least who are interested in facilitating in-person
socialization
and discussing/growing towards remote-hubs when desired.

The webpage that describes the form for requesting a non-WG mailing list is
at:
http://www.ietf.org/list/nonwg.html

A Raleigh area one sounds quite plausible, if there is interest and some
energy.

Regards,
Alia