Re: Last Call on draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08.txt ("Intellectual Property Rights in IETF Technology")

2016-03-30 10:50:44
Hi,

Section 1 (Definitions), subsection k says the following:

      Without limiting the generality of the
      foregoing, acting as a working group chair or Area Director
      constitutes "Participating" in all activities of the relevant
      working group or area.

The AD of a large area may not get to read all individual I-Ds or all
email messages sent in all the WGs of the area. We may want to define
this a bit more explicitly.

Cheers,

Gonzalo