Re: Last Call on draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08.txt ("Intellectual Property Rights in IETF Technology")

2016-03-30 16:14:15
Scott:

At IETF 86 in the IPRbis BOF, the minutes reflect fe following conclusion:

   Strong sense of the room that active influence counts as participation,
   but listening and watching does not.

So, one might argue that an AD can be unaware that a particular document
includes something that needs to be disclosed up to the point that they take
some action on that document, such as sponsoring it.

Can you point to a discussion on the other side of this point?

Russ