Re: [rtcweb] Uppercase question for RFC2119 words

2016-03-30 12:13:13
"must" has multiple meanings - it can indicate a requirement but it also
can be used to state the inevitable: e.g., "What goes up must come down."

Though in general, I'm not a fan of writing in all caps, "MUST" removes the
ambiguity indicating that it is to be understood as defined, rather than
having its regular English meaning.

All caps for the words also helps the requirement statements stand out when
scanning through a document.