Re: [Recentattendees] Remote Participation for IETF 95: Meetecho Details

2016-04-01 12:25:52
Jari,

Many thanks, both for your note generally and for the request to
undo the registration requirement for this meeting if that is
possible.   Given that and as the person whose outrage at the
situation touched off these threads, I'd like to suggest that we
dial back the discussion now and trust Jari (and, as
appropriate, Tobias) to organize a more focused discussion as
soon as they consider appropriate and feasible.

Unfortunately, it sometimes does require a mistake and
mini-crisis to bring fundamental issues to the front of the
queue.

thanks again,
    john

--On Friday, April 01, 2016 13:12 -0300 Jari Arkko