Re: ITS BoF outcome - comment on charter (and raw minutes)

2016-04-07 22:20:55
At 7:44 PM -0300 4/6/16, Alexandre Petrescu wrote:

The room used an echo-ey boomy public address system so the notes were a bit hard to take. We need better.

Indeed, it was extremely difficult to understand speakers because of this. The center of the room was the worst for comprehension; the sides of the room were worst for ear pain.

--
Randall Gellens
Creditors have better memories than debtors.