Re: Concerns about Singapore

2016-04-07 22:59:01

On Apr 7, 2016, at 4:08 PM, Ladislav Lhotka <lhotka(_at_)nic(_dot_)cz> wrote:

Right. And since Leif mentioned censorship, let me note that IETF already
held a meeting in a country where censorship, and Internet censorship in
particular, is commonplace.

I actually did not attend that meeting for this very reason. I am very proud to
be a part of IETF and the open and inclusive process in which we work. I found
it very odd, and disheartening that this site was chosen, and skipped it in
protest.

Chris.