Re: China

2016-04-08 10:35:09
On 8 Apr 2016, at 16:14, Scott Bradner <sob(_at_)sobco(_dot_)com> wrote:

some on the IAOC wanted to go back to SD for IETF 100 but the facilities were
not available
at the right time

Ah, I was expecting the plenary drumroll to reveal just this - IETF100 at San
Diego.

A shame it couldn't happen, but perhaps an indicator we do need to keep
planning 3-4 years out.

And for the right venue, we should be able to slide the dates forwards/back a
week or two.

Tim

Scott

On Apr 8, 2016, at 10:38 AM, Michael Richardson