Re: A couple of meta points -- IETF 100, Singapore, onwards

2016-05-24 18:55:27

Leslie Daigle <ldaigle(_at_)thinkingcat(_dot_)com> wrote:
    > 2/ what to do with IETF 100/Singapore

    > And, we need to make a decision about IETF 100 quickly.

    > So, to be clear, whatever we decided to do with Singapore for IETF 100
    > will NOT be a statement about whether we ever meet in Singapore again,
    > or never meet in Singapore again (depending on which way the decision
    > goes).

I'd like to remind that this meeting is in November, which is when nomcom
interviews.

I don't feel the IAOC has taken enough account of this in the past, and I
don't feel that the choice for IETF100 took this well enough into account.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-