Re: A couple of meta points -- IETF 100, Singapore, onwards

2016-05-24 23:25:38
Given the constraint set, can the IAOC post a list of economies
worldwide, that given its current understanding of their social equity
issues, are not likely to be a problem?

I'm not at this stage concerned about the other constraints like
technology, access to airports, hotel size. Just, the new(er)
constraints regarding this specific problem: If we do now have a
ring-fence, I think we need to understand how big the remaining
economy-pool is.

I ask the question this way round, because I suspect its a smaller set
than the other one. If thats not true, then the anti-set is fine.

It would help, if we can also see a mark/count of which of them have
been visited how often in the past.

If its easier, the entire worldwide economy list with a mark for 'not
acceptable on this constraint' and a count of attendance would do it.

cheers

-George

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 1:38 PM, Ben Campbell <ben(_at_)nostrum(_dot_)com>