Re: A couple of meta points -- IETF 100, Singapore, onwards

2016-05-24 11:02:06
On 5/24/16 10:38, Leslie Daigle wrote:

Thanks, a cogent summary, though I think it underplays a couple of key points:

1/ the cost of backing out of Singapore at this date (this is the picture we’re trying to put together in a way that will be useful for public consumption)

Certainly, and I look forward to this information being shared with the community. As it appears to be the key practical countervailing argument, I would have hoped to have seen it in the initial message from the IAOC on the topic.