Re: A couple of meta points -- IETF 100, Singapore, onwards

2016-05-24 10:38:43

Hi,

Thanks, a cogent summary, though I think it underplays a couple of key points:

1/ the cost of backing out of Singapore at this date (this is the picture we’re trying to put together in a way that will be useful for public consumption)

Leslie.

Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises LLC
ldaigle(_at_)thinkingcat(_dot_)com