Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 100, Singapore -- proposed path forward and request for input

2016-05-25 15:38:15
On 5/25/16 12:32 PM, Michael Richardson wrote:
I think we need to think less about the companion program about being about
"vacations" for the family.  I think we should rather think about if we are
serious about supporting/encouraging young people with young families that we
need to recognize that bring the family is sometimes the right decision.

Yes, I revised my views on that based on what several
people have posted about their own experiences.

Melinda