Re: [Recentattendees] Background on Singapore go/no go for IETF 100

2016-05-27 11:07:30

Dave,

As for the concern you cite about earlier timing, when the choice of venue is still 'hypothetical', can you please provide some details about the nature of that concern and how it was concluded that those concerns should dominate the choice of timing?

No, because nothing has been concluded :-)  .

I was trying to convey that we have taken one step towards gathering the kind of information Margaret/Melinda were discussing, but that figuring out the *next* step is (in my personal opinion) trickier. It’s a work in progress.

Leslie.

Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises LLC
ldaigle(_at_)thinkingcat(_dot_)com