Re: 10 a.m.

So, in response to the feedback and as an experiment, the starting time is
later.
I believe Alexa included that this was an experiment in announcements.
Yes, but as others have pointed out that was weeks after many people made
their travel bookings. (Personally that isn't an issue.)

Hi Brian -

AFAICT, an hour difference in ending probably only affects Friday sessions, and - YMMV - if you were going to attend Friday sessions already, you were probably sticking around until either late Friday or leaving on Saturday.

I would be surprised if this change has much interaction with booking travel except for possibly the folks coming from within a very short distance from Berlin. For the rest of us, this 1 hour change is pretty much in the noise.

Mike