Re: New Version Notification for draft-leiba-rfc2119-update-00.txt

2016-08-10 07:35:13
I think the right thing for new documents to do is reference both 2119 and
this document, not _just_ this document.

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 8:23 AM, Stewart Bryant
<stewart(_dot_)bryant(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

That would be a satisfactory approach.

However I suspect that just as IDs still put Network Working Group in the
top left corner, so I suspect  RFC2119 will be the normal reference used.

Stewart