Re: DMARC and ietf.org

2016-08-15 11:48:37
Hi Alexey,

The thread about "DMARC and ietf.org" goes back to July 2014. I took a quick look at the draft about Interoperability Issues Between DMARC and Indirect Email Flows. It is odd that the non-IETF RFC is an Informational reference. Anyway, that's not a matter I am interested in.

The issue with the "DMARC and ietf.org" discussion is that nobody is doing anything about messages from senders with DMARC policies which might be encounter delivery failures when the messages are sent to ietf.org mailing lists. Some of the possible changes to address the issue can have an impact on a more than a decade-old IETF practice.

Could you please look into this matter?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy