Re: [Gen-art] Last Call Review of draft-ietf-manet-dlep-25

2016-12-15 11:50:14
Thanks all.  I have not yet reviewed -26 myself, but a quick perusal
makes me think they have been addressed.  As for my comments on the
registries:

Defining the review level within the table did throw me off.  Looking at
it again, I think it would be helpful to separate out the registry
definition from its initial values, to make it clearer what is expected
from somewhat wishing to add to the registry.

I think I was also expecting some more guidance, at least what someone
wishing to add to the registry could expect from the reviewers.

That said, if IANA and the expert reviewers-to-be are happy with this,
then that's good enough for me.

Thanks again,

- m&m

Matt Miller