Re: Review of draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-12

2016-12-19 11:11:47

On Dec 15, 2016, at 10:07 PM, Joel M. Halpern
<jmh(_at_)joelhalpern(_dot_)com> wrote:

At this point I will defer to the relevant ADs.

+1 on that :-)

As far as I can tell, although the entry was created by an Informational RFC,
the registry still claims that it is standards track.
And since this document is defining behavior, it behaves more like a
standards track document than an Informational one.

But it is up to you folks.  In teh end, all I can do is raise the question,
not decide it :-)

So the registry takes PS to change it. And by the current SIP rules, I suspect
(not sure) that an update to 4458 would also have to be PS. So really not sure
how one gets around this not being PS.

Yours,
Joel