Re: Predictable Internet Time

2017-01-03 14:02:16
You might consider that most governments have already agreed to
cooperate - by contributing their national clock info to TAI, accepting
the TAI-averaged result, and accepting the ITU's definition of UTC.

I see no good reason to create a new time reference that would still
ultimately need translation to TAI and UTC anyway, esp. given the
translation would be complex on the smear-day.

Joe