Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis prohibiting non-/64 subnets

2017-02-24 09:04:30
On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:04 AM, Erik Kline <ek(_at_)google(_dot_)com> wrote:

On 24 February 2017 at 12:41, Christopher Morrow
<morrowc(_dot_)lists(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:

gosh people are being literal today :)

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 10:34 PM, Lorenzo Colitti
<lorenzo(_at_)google(_dot_)com>
wrote:

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Christopher Morrow <