Re: The CIA mentions us

2017-03-14 12:52:16

Dear Yoav,

i thank you very much for your answer. Maybe, in any time, i have to go deeper to understand all the details.

But, on the other sider side, i don't like to follow the breakdown of a process into parts and look only to this parts.

The same problem we have with the TOR nets or IP proxy servers for anonymisation. If you have access to all interconnection central points, you know, who communicate.

The IP header never can encrypt. The routers need the data. You can create high coded VPNs, but you have to connect to this.

The alternative for me is a strong net-topology in our telecommunication. This means, that every node is connected to his neighbors. Then we don't need central IXPs.

The base for that are our strong independent local networks in every community. And there, the people have all, what they need. And for dataexchange, we use the interconnection net, our InterNet.

The result is, that the most people can have her mailbox server (and all other server functionality) in her local network. Can connect directly in the net. Then it will be impossible for all this state institutions, to follow all this data flows. And because the people from the community organise her local network itself, they give this criminal institutions no access.

This existing telecommunication is strong organised to have on any point in any time the access to all dataflows. We need a system, where this possibility don't exist.

many thanks and greetings, willi