Re: IETF Last Call conclusion for draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-08

2017-03-15 12:17:05
At Thu, 16 Mar 2017 05:16:55 +1300,
Brian E Carpenter <brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

In the mean time, I think it is way too premature to come to conclusion on
what text should be used for RFC2460bis and I recommend that the current
text is left unchanged until we figured out what to do with EH insertion.

I believe that we have figured it out: extension header insertion is harmful
to Internet interoperability.

I fully agree with Suresh's understanding of the rough consensus.

I also support Suresh's proposal.

BTW,

At Wed, 15 Mar 2017 15:55:00 +0000,