Re: [TLS] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-03.txt> (ECDHE_PSK with AES-GCM and AES-CCM Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)) to Proposed Standard

2017-05-18 16:38:00
I don't much care, but we've moved to "forward secrecy" in TLS 1.3.

-Ekr

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 5:17 PM, Daniel Migault
<daniel(_dot_)migault(_at_)ericsson(_dot_)com
wrote:

Hi,

Thanks Tim and Uri for the comment. At least wikipedia considers them as
equivalent. I am fine either way, but leave it  as pfs unless there is a
consensus to change it to forward secrecy. If having fs seems important to
you please let us know asap!

Yours,
Daniel

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL <