Re: [TLS] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-03.txt> (ECDHE_PSK with AES-GCM and AES-CCM Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)) to Proposed Standard

2017-05-18 15:59:07
One small nit.

ECDHE provides perfect forward secrecy
I thought we had decided to change “perfect forward secrecy” to just “forward
secrecy” since “perfect” is such a difficult standard to reach?

Tim
—
Tim Jackson | Product Security Architect | MobileIron, Inc.

On 5/18/17, 10:45 AM, "TLS on behalf of Daniel Migault"
<tls-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org on behalf of
daniel(_dot_)migault(_at_)ericsson(_dot_)com> wrote:

    Hi Simon,

    Thank you for the review. I believe we have addressed your comments in our
version 04. Please see my comments inline.

    Yours,
    Daniel