Re: new DNS classes

2017-07-09 14:27:45
while i enjoy berating vendors for bugs and poor feature sets as much as
the next person, well maybe more, it's a target rich environment.  if we
could come to agreement on what the right thing is, what we actually
want here, we could at least beat them on the right vector.

but as i said at the beginning, i am not even sure dns classes are the
answer.  this is exacerbated by the draft in question trying to shoot
down the users' needs without even exploring them.  and that is still my
main issue.  we're shooting down solutions when we have not yet defined
the problem.

30c in praha today

randy