RE: Email or Something Else

2004-02-10 09:28:45

At 10:27 PM -0500 2/9/04, Bonatti, Chris wrote:
I'm just saying that it seems there are several focii in the
requirements.  The list has started based on the assumption that
there is only one.

If folks on the list think we are converging towards one set of requirements, they're reading with blinders on. (Which is fairly common, of course...)

Maybe we have the choice to build one ragged, overspecified
application... or several, lean mean, cooperative applications.

Both would be OK, as long as they were well-defined.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium