Re: mailbox format(s)

2004-02-28 07:40:35

this whole discussion struck me as being way out of scope when
it started. i've now watched it silently for some time, and i've
seen nothing that changed my mind.

a standard mailbox interchange format seems like a reasonable
idea.

RFIs describing existing defacto standards (mbox, mbx, maildir)
seem reasonable.

a standard mail store format seems to me to be an awful waste
of time and mailing list bandwidth.

richard
--
Richard Welty