Re: [mail-vet-discuss] What is the A-R header really for?

2007-10-17 08:56:14
Eliot Lear wrote:
Michael Thomas wrote:
I think you're talking past each other: I don't think that Tony's
weighing
in on the cross-domain part of this debate. Only that an MUA can use it
if available.

No, Mike.  I have issues with both.  The SHOULDs there refer to MUAs.

Well then I'm pretty mystified with the implication that a mua shouldn't
use AR because it's not trustworthy, but that a mta|mda|etc could. if it's
not trustworthy, it's not trustworthy, right?

      Mike