mharc-users

Re: Install Help

2002-10-13 11:22:45
On October 13, 2002 at 08:02, Robert Steinmetz wrote:

 * Upgrade perl, later version have the module as part of the standard
   distribution.

I am having trouble getting later versions to compile cleanly. I am
investigating the problem.

What kind of system are you using?

Is there a minimum version of Perl which is
necessary for mharc?

I would like to have mharc run under Perl 5.004 (aka 5.4) or later.
However, as I noted in a response to another message of your's, I do
not test against older versions.

If the amount of work to support Perl versions before 5.6.1 is a
burden, I will not do it (unless I am sufficiently $motivated$ :-).
Currently, your problems have simple solutions, so I see no reason
why mharc cannot run under the version of Perl you are using: 5.005.

--ewh