mharc-users

Re: "Can't ignore signal CHLD"

2002-10-21 15:47:28
Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com> writes:
Subject: Cron <mharc(_at_)www> /usr/local/mharc/bin/logcmd -log
/usr/local/mharc/l
og/cron.log -- /usr/local/mharc/bin/read-mail

Can't ignore signal CHLD, forcing to default.
<<<<

Have you tried running the above command from the shell?

I just ran this command as mharc on the system:

/usr/local/mharc/bin/logcmd -log /usr/local/mharc/log/cron.log --
/usr/local/mharc/bin/read-mail

It produced no output, and after execution there was no
/usr/local/mharc/log/cron.log. I guess it's at the perl/cron level in
netbsd, and I will try to figure it out from there.

BTW, Earl: I had to manually fix the magic number in logcmd to be
"#!/usr/pkg/bin/perl -w". It was "#!/usr/bin/perl -w" after I ran
'perl install.pl'. All the other scripts had the correct path for perl
after installation.

Morgan