mharc-users

Re: "Can't ignore signal CHLD"

2002-10-22 23:40:26
Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com> writes:
/usr/local/mharc/log is still empty. There is mail in the mharc user's
mail spool which would match the regexps in procmailrc.mharc.

If ORGMAIL in config.sh equals the pathname to the spool file, then
things should work automatically via cron.  Try running 'make readmail'
from /usr/local/mharc.  This will attempt to process the spool file,
but in verbose mode.

I have no $LOGNAME variable in netbsd. When I changed lib/config.sh
and bin/filter-spool to use $USER instead of $LOGNAME, then read-mail
worked, generating archives from the mharc user's mail spool and
emptying it.

These are some other things I had to do to get mharc 0.7.1 to work in
netbsd 1.5.1:

(previously mentioned) Fix path to perl in bin/logcmd, /usr/bin/perl
-> /usr/pkg/bin/perl.

Had to add /usr/pkg/bin to line 62 in gc-search-indexes and
install.pl.

Had to add /usr/pkg/libexec/cgi-bin to line 543 in install.pl, so it
would find namazu.cgi.

Morgan