mharc-users

Re: "Can't ignore signal CHLD"

2002-10-22 15:37:55
Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com> writes:
I just ran this command as mharc on the system:

/usr/local/mharc/bin/logcmd -log /usr/local/mharc/log/cron.log --
/usr/local/ mharc/bin/read-mail

It produced no output, and after execution there was no
/usr/local/mharc/log/cron.log. I guess it's at the perl/cron level
in netbsd, and I will try to figure it out from there.

I assume that mail was processed correctly?  Also, is mail still
processed despite the cron messages?

No, mail is not being processed. I admit to being unclear as to what
I'm supposed to do, once I've generated the procmail.mharc. Mail is
being sent to the mharc user. Should I copy
/usr/local/mharc/procmailrc.mharc to ~mharc/.procmailrc?

/usr/local/mharc/log is still empty. There is mail in the mharc user's
mail spool which would match the regexps in procmailrc.mharc.

Morgan