mharc-users

Re: re-generation question

2002-10-29 17:56:31
Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com> writes:
Note, this does not update the search index, but you may not care
if only deleted a few messages.

It's actually many messages. I'm not sure why, but many of the message
fragments are repeated multiple times. I think each hourly read-mail
process was finding the same fragments and re-processing them, until I
deleted them in the mbox file. I will rebuild that list tonight.

Is there anything left over from the previous mhonarc html or namazu
indices, on a rebuild? Do they in any way bootstrap the new archives?
Or is the basis for the new html/indices only the mbox files?

Thanks for a really handy package of software!

Morgan