mharc-users

Re: problems with mesg.cgi

2002-10-29 21:26:27
On October 29, 2002 at 18:15, Eugene Eric Kim wrote:

This was a good tip.  I set QUERY_STRING, and ran mesg.cgi through a
debugger.  What I discovered was that Namazu is not correctly generating
NMZ.field.message-id.  Namazu seems to be doing everything else correctly;
search works fine.

I'm new to Namazu, so if anyone could suggest the config problem, I'd
appreciate it.  I'm running mharc 0.7.1 and Namazu 2.0.10 on Red Hat Linux
7.3.  Thanks.

You will need the newer MHonArc filter for Namazu.  The latest version
of Namazu has it.

Or, check list archive message:
<http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/cgi-bin/mesg.cgi?a=mharc-users&i=200208010532(_dot_)g715W0e31774(_at_)gator(_dot_)earlhood(_dot_)com>

It includes the newer filter that got added to Namazu.  You just need
to copy mhonarc.pl into Namazu's filter directory, replacing the
existing mhonarc.pl filter.

Once done, you will have to regenerate search indexes.  This can
be done by doing a 'make rebuild'.

--ewh