mharc-users

Mharc 101 ...

2003-01-05 08:53:10

<< After failing to find any answer in the provided help files and on
the archives I decided to ask ... sorry if this is too basic question >>

Hi,

All I am trying to use mharc for is to turn (one time only or maybe once
per month) 2.5 GB of raw netscape mail (mhonarc supports raw netscape
mail) into indexed and searchable html archive. Those raw files are
already sorted so I don't really need any procmail action or lists
file).

All possible combinations with make rebuild failed. I got to some point
of gerating whole bunch of date files in .cache folders but it seems
that each of my raw mail data file is seen as 1 mail msg.

Can mharc support this ? Also is there any description what files should
I expect to find in each folder cgi-bin (it was missing namazu.cgi
without any install errors), html, what raw file structure/formats are
supported under mbox etc ...

Thx,
R.