mharc-users

Re: Mharc 101 ...

2003-01-06 12:26:43
On January 6, 2003 at 11:02, Robert Raszuk wrote:

I fail to understand the question since the listing you provided is
the index listing all archives.

I meant to ask about global search query being present at the top of
lists.html I would be able to enter a search string which would parse
via all collected lists instead of going to each one and retyping the
search string ...

This is not supported by mharc.  Search indexes are currently done
at a per list level.

--ewh