mharc-users

Re: Installing mharc post mhonarc

2007-08-04 12:02:30
On August 3, 2007 at 15:37, "Bill Traynor" wrote:

I've installed mharc and namazu2 via Debian archives using apt-get and
have been struggling with configuring mharc to present my current
archives as searchable.

I did not know that anyone was redistributing mharc.  Since I
do not know the details of how Debian repackaged mharc, I cannot
help with it.

You may be better off install mharc directly from the source
distribution.  I've tried to spell out the entire installation
process in the mharc documentation, so you may have more success:
http://www.mhonarc.org/mharc/doc/install.html

--ewh