mharc-users

Re: Installing mharc post mhonarc

2007-08-11 12:04:12
On August 10, 2007 at 10:06, "Bill Traynor" wrote:

ORGMAIL is commented out, as we do not use mail spools.
IS_MAIL_SPOOL=0

ROOT_URL=<set to an internal intranet address https://...>

Everything else was left as the default.

I've left lists.def very simple for now, adding only  list to it.

So where is the output?  How do I get a Search field on all my archive
pages that mhonarc is producing?

Have you subscribed your archive account to your list?

How does the archive account receive incoming email?

Have you sent up a cron job to process incoming email?

--ewh