mhonarc-dev

Determing Threads

2005-04-18 17:19:55
Hi.  I'm trying to orient myself to the MHonArc source code.

One thing that I'm getting stuck with is:  Are unique indexes assigned
to threads?  If so, when I'm in output_mail, can I access this
message's thread ID (how)?

If not, what would be the best way to do this (that is, assign a
unique id to each thread, and be able to access it within the
output_mail() sub)?

Thanks,
-ECC

PS One more question:  Is there any functionality built in to
determine when one message is quoting another, and, let's say,
highlight it differently?