mhonarc-dev

Re: Determing Threads

2005-04-20 20:36:33
On 4/19/05, Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com> wrote:
There are quoting highlighting features in the plain text filter.
See the MIMEFILTERS resource for more info, mainly the
m2h_text_plain::filter filter.

Earl - wow, didn't catch those - very nice.  If someone wanted to
apply those filters to html messages (that is, very often, even a
message coded in text/html will use >'s and not <blockquote>), what
path would you recommend?

(PS - The more I look into MHonArc, the more impressed I am with how
comprehensive it is.)