mhonarc-dev

Re: Mhonarc Catching Signals

2005-08-10 19:28:42
In the meantime, would it work if I just ripped all the signal
catchers out of Mhonarc?

(I've really made an effort to avoid touching mhonarc's code - I
prefer spoons to forks - and Mhonarc's excellent callback and config
system has made this totally possible.  But I'd really like to get
this driver working, and the signal catching seems to me tangential
enough that ripping it out won't really be much of a fork - at best,
an extra errand to merge when upgrading to new releases...)