mhonarc-dev

Re: Mhonarc Catching Signals

2005-08-09 21:01:21
On 8/9/05, Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com> wrote:
kill -9 :)

Sorry for not being more clear.

The signal is used for when I change the callbacks or config.  It is a
quick sub which sets a flag $exit_requested = 1.  After each
process_archive(), the flag is checked.  That way, an exit happens
timely, but not in the middle of a process_archive run (and certainly
not in the middle of processing an individual message!).

BTW, I took the idiom from the FastCGI examples.

So a kill -9 won't do it here - I need some "harmless" signal.  Any other ideas?