mhonarc-users

Re: Changes summary for next release of mhonarc

1996-01-24 17:58:18
Earl Hood said:
I believe I got all the enhancements/fixes I'm going to do for
the next release of mhonarc.

The big thing to do now is update the documentation (Ugh).  However,
if anyone is interested in testing out the next release, I can make
a tar bundle available.  I should warn that some changes are
significant, so have care on testing.  I'd try it out on some
test mail first before using it on any main archives.

I would like to test the first (and last) beta version.

Changes list:

 [...cool long enhancement list deleted...]

Achim