mhonarc-users

Some random thoughts - opinions desired.

1996-11-14 10:51:41

  I am involved with another list that has previously been running with
3 indexes:  Threaded, by date, and by author.   Is there any support for
the idea of creating the ability to do by-author indexes with MHonArc?

  I currently run MHonArc behind a wrapper that creates a new directory
each month.   One of the problems with this format is that threads
started in a previous month do not have a link back.  One way around this
is to add some knowledge to MHonArc about these other months so it would
be able to look for messageID's in previous archives.

  Thoughts?

--
 Russell McOrmond, Consultant: <http://www.flora.org/russell/work/>
 (Internet/Intranet server admin,CGI programming,Web,Email,News, ...)