mhonarc-users

Re: MhonArc 2.0 Newbie needs help!

1996-11-26 12:21:55
I use 'UMASK=002' at the top of my procmail script (without the quotes).
This isn't part of mhonarc...just an env variable that procmail picks up
if you define it.   Works just fine.

ben

   benjamin grosser, digital visualization facility          217.244.5669 (ofc)
   beckman institute for advanced science and technology     217.244.8371 (fax)
   405 north mathews avenue, urbana, illinois 61801
grosser(_at_)uiuc(_dot_)edu