mhonarc-users

Re: Supression of Fields on messages

1996-12-09 09:39:21
Is there a way to completely supress message fields altogether, other
than EXCS?

Nope.  The simple way to exclude all fields is the following:

<excs>
.*
</excs>

I have all fields supressed, but am left with the two
surraounding hard returns, making the message a bit cluttered.  Can I
                I think you meant horizontal rules.

get rid of the HRs another way?

What version of mhonarc are you using?  Mhonarc should only
output a single rule if no header fields are printed (introduced
v1.1.0).  Later versions allow you to control the HR printing
via resources.  Hence, you may need to modify a message resource
to eliminate the unwanted HR(s).