mhonarc-users

mime decoding

1997-04-30 05:07:50
Hello!

Is it possible that mhonarc decodes mime-encoded binaries
(e.q. zip-files) from the messages, saves the files, removes the
mime-code from the message and  replaces it with a html-link to the
decoded and saved zip-file?

At the moment I see the whole mime-stuff when browsing the
mail archive.
However, I see files like xxx00000.xxx and bin00000.bin in the
directory where the mhonarc puts the messages... What are they?

If possible, can I tell mhonarc to do the same for uuencoded files?

Thanks for any help!

Sascha.

PS: I'm using the frames.rc file which comes with the distribution...