mhonarc-users

creating alias for sendmail -> mhonarc

1997-05-16 11:46:21
Hi...

        Since I can't seem to find this documented anywhere, and for some
reason I can't get it to work...

        What do I have to put in /etc/aliases in order that I can subscribe
to a mailing list as 'the alias' and have mail go there to be auto-archived?
Assuming that this is possible, of course...

        I've tried:

tests:  "|/loc/bin/mhonarc -add -outdir /loc/www/lists/tests"

        But I get an error back from mail concerning 'unknown mailer error'...

Thanks...

Marc G. Fournier                                 scrappy(_at_)hub(_dot_)org
Systems Administrator @ hub.org              scrappy(_at_)freebsd(_dot_)org